DSM 7.1 has just released, and it brings a number of UI changes to the Synology Docker UI meaning a lot of my guides will require tweaks and screenshot updates. I am going to begin working on these in the background, it’s likely going to take a few weeks.
I am trying to decide if I should keep the 7.0 versions up for a few months and dual run while everyone upgrades. I know I am going to hold out on my main 1821+ on 7.0 for a while, but my 1815+ has been running the Beta/RC for a couple of months.
Head over to Discord if you have upgraded already and need any help.